We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Gelikhrizum is a perennial dried flower plant. Sandy immortelle is found in Western Siberia, in the Caucasus, in the European part of Russia. Italian helihrizum, from which the ether composition is obtained, does not grow on the territory of the Russian Federation, therefore, a more accessible raw material is indicated in folk medicine - a sandy species. The properties and use of immortelle oil will help to properly use the culture for medicinal and cosmetic purposes.
The composition and value of immortelle oil
The oily liquid is produced on special equipment by hydrodistillation. The method allows you to preserve all the active substances of fresh immortelle. A quality product contains:
- neryl acetate;
- isovaleric aldehyde;
- nerolidol (E);
- 2-methylcyclohexyl pentanoate;
The percentage of substances is variable. It all depends on the soil on which the immortelle grew, weather conditions and the part of the plant taken for processing. The product comes to Russia mainly from South France and America.
High-quality immortelle oil is made only from recently blossoming inflorescences
The chemical composition of green mass differs from flowers for the worse. Therefore, the foliage product is of poor quality and should be significantly cheaper. To get 1 liter of the substance, it is necessary to process at least a ton of inflorescences, hence the high cost of the finished product. The product is sold in glass bottles of 5 ml.
Helichrysum oil has a dark amber color and smell of dry cut grass with tart notes.
The branded product is estimated at 3-7 thousand rubles. Russian manufacturers offer sandy type oil. It is worse in quality, so the cost starts from 1.5 thousand rubles.
Healing properties of immortelle oil
The essential oil of immortelle is used for oral administration and for application to the affected areas of the skin, the use is due to a wide range of medicinal properties of the plant. It has the following actions:
- pain reliever;
Acts on the body as follows:
- Normalizes the function of the pancreas, liver, gallbladder, kidneys, spleen.
- Improves appetite, promotes normal digestion.
- Participates in lipid metabolism, prevents obesity.
- Tones up blood circulation, helping to normalize blood pressure.
- Relieves spasm in asthma, cough, sore throat, flu, tonsillitis, bronchitis, during the menstrual cycle.
- Relieves inflammation in burns, wounds, hematomas, psoriasis, dermatitis.
- It removes toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Relieves fatigue, irritability, depression.
A few drops of immortelle essential oil in an aroma lamp improve the quality of sleep, relieve insomnia
The use of immortelle oil
The agent is used not only for treatment, but also for aromatherapy, cosmetic purposes. Face masks tone the skin, slow down aging, relieve flaking and acne. Helichrysum oil has found application in everyday life.
Several recipes with recommendations for using the essential agent:
- To strengthen the immune system and improve the general condition of the body, it is recommended to take 2 drops in the morning on an empty stomach for 15 days. Interrupt reception for 4 days, continue according to the same scheme for a course of 2 months. Especially important is the use of essential oil at the end of winter (before seasonal viral infections).
- To eliminate edema, drink 3 drops three times a day before meals. The duration of the course depends on the speed of the effect. If the problem is resolved, the treatment may not be continued.
- With spasms in the intestinal area, drink two drops in the morning and evening, the course is 7 days.
As an expectorant, I add to the composition for inhalation per 1 liter of water:
- nioli - 20 drops.;
- benzoy - 6 drops;
- immortelle oil, lavender, grapefruit, cedar oil - 10 drops each.
It is recommended to carry out one inhalation before bedtime, the course of treatment is 10 days.
- With sprains, bruises. Mix in equal parts lavender and immortelle oil. Massage the problem area several times throughout the day until the pain passes.
- The composition of essential oils of lavender, immortelle, jojoba, chamomile (in equal parts) relieves inflammation from burns on the skin. The mixture is applied to the lesion every day.
- Rosehip, immortelle and calendula oil is used as an antibacterial and regenerating agent (ratio 1: 1: 1). The mixture is impregnated with a napkin, applied to the wound. Securely fixed with an elastic bandage.
- Eliminate itching after insect bites, nettle or ultraviolet burns, you can use a mixture of immortelle and coconut oils (3: 5).
Helichrysum oil is used in cosmetology for anti-cellulite or lymphatic drainage massage. It is often used in complex mixtures. Make a composition of the following oils:
- roses - 3 ml;
- grapefruit - 7 ml;
- lime - 3 ml;
- immortelle - 5 ml;
- lavender - 2 ml.
It is necessary to adhere to the ratio 3: 7: 3: 5: 2.
They take a cream with aloe vera (200 ml) as a basis, mix the components and massage problem areas every day for a month.
A clean remedy helps with acne. It is applied in a dotted manner. Soak a cotton swab and completely cover the acne.
Attention! Essential oils can cause allergic reactions. If any unpleasant symptoms appear, the use of the product is discontinued.
Immortelle face masks
To lighten the pigmented areas, essential oils of immortelle and coconut are used. In the evening, a napkin or a special fabric mask soaked in a useful composition is applied to the problem area.
After removing the mask, wipe the face with any nutritious milk
A mixture of the following oils has a rejuvenating and tonic effect:
- olive - 40 ml;
- lavender - 2 ml;
- sandalwood - 2 ml;
- immortelle - 5 ml;
- petitgrain (from orange leaves) - 5 ml;
- calendula - 2 ml;
- geranium - 1 ml;
- rose hips, borago - 20 ml each.
All components are mixed. Place a warm cloth over your face to open up your pores. Apply a mask, preferably in the evening. Leave for 30 minutes. Remove the leftovers with a damp cloth. The procedure is carried out 2-4 times a week.
The essential volatiles of the immortelle scare away pests of vegetable and flower crops (especially butterflies). Add 10 drops of the product to 1 liter of water and spray the plants several times per season. The immortelle is able to scare away food and clothing moths. A sachet is made from the dried flowers of the plant, a few drops of oil are dripped onto them to enhance the smell and laid out on the shelves.
How to make immortelle oil at home
It will not be possible to make a natural product on your own; this requires special equipment and appropriate processing technology. The concentration of active substances in the prepared composition will be much lower. Homemade immortelle oil (according to reviews) is suitable for cosmetic purposes.
Important! The plant can only be harvested in ecologically clean areas (away from highways, factories and city dumps).
The immortelle is harvested during the active flowering period. You can cut along with the stems, and at home, separate the flowers and discard the green mass.
Sequence of work:
- It is better to use flowers freshly picked rather than dry ones. They are chopped with a knife or scissors.
- High quality olive oil is used as a base. A glass of prepared raw materials will need the same amount of oil.
- The immortelle is placed in a dark container, the base is added, corked and infused for 60 days.
- The flowers are filtered, the flowers are put in gauze and squeezed with effort.
For convenient use, immortelle ether can be poured into a container with a dispenser
Store the product in the refrigerator in a tightly closed dark bottle.
Limitations and contraindications
Therapy and cosmetic procedures with immortelle oil do not cause side effects. It is recommended to check the body for individual intolerance. A few drops are applied to the inside of the elbow joint. If after 20 minutes redness does not appear on the skin, then the product can be used.
You can not use essential formulations with immortelle to pregnant women, as well as during lactation.
The oil is contraindicated in patients with hepatitis A, as well as in people with increased acidity of gastric secretions.
Knowing the properties and use of immortelle oil, you can use it to treat internal organs, affected skin areas. The remedy improves the general condition of the body and the immune system, slows down the aging of cells, and helps to get rid of bacterial and viral infections. The substance can be purchased or made at home by yourself from collected raw materials.