Champignons are possible with breastfeeding - most doctors adhere to this point of view. But so that mushrooms do not cause harm, it is necessary to study in detail the rules for their use and safe recipes for nursing mothers.
Is it possible for a nursing mother to have champignons
As a rule, during the period of breastfeeding, doctors recommend giving up any mushroom dishes. The use of mushrooms always threatens with poisoning, even if the fruit bodies are completely fresh, collected in a clean forest and carefully processed.
However, when nursing champignons are an exception to the rule. They are considered the safest for humans, fruit bodies, which are sold in stores, are even grown on special farms. Thus, the product in the process of development does not receive any harmful substances from the soil and, in fact, cannot pose a danger.
It is not necessary to give up the product during the breastfeeding period. But you need to use it with caution.
With HV, champignon caps are the safest
Why mushrooms are useful during GW
Young mothers value mushrooms for their nutritional value and good taste. But this is not the only benefit. The product possesses valuable properties and, if used wisely, is capable of:
- maintain the correct water and mineral balance in the body due to the high fluid content in the pulp;
- improve metabolism and intestinal motility;
- remove toxins and toxins from the body;
- improve immunity due to the large amount of antioxidants in the composition;
- prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
Important! The product is easily digested and perfectly absorbed by the stomach during breastfeeding - up to 90%.
Komarovsky's opinion on taking champignons with hepatitis B
The famous children's doctor Komarovsky believes that, in general, the product is very useful and must be present in a woman's diet. But with regard to breastfeeding, the doctor is quite categorical, he claims that even safe mushrooms should not be consumed until the end of the feeding period. According to Komarovsky, even store-bought mushroom products can be dangerous for an infant, because it is impossible to 100% guarantee their quality and safe growing conditions.
Although the opinion of the famous doctor deserves attention, nursing mothers themselves often disagree with Komarovsky's opinion about champignons when breastfeeding and believe that mushrooms can be taken.
When can champignons for GV
Despite the safety, champignons in the first month while breastfeeding remain prohibited. For the first time, they can be added to the diet while feeding only after 4 months of the baby's life.
In this case, it is necessary to take into account the characteristics of the infant's body and its individual reactions. If the child as a whole is prone to food allergies, often suffers from colic or has congenital ailments of digestion, the introduction of mushrooms in the menu during breastfeeding should be abandoned.
It is impossible to introduce a product into the menu in the first month after childbirth.
What mushrooms can a nursing mother eat
Champignons with HS can not be used in all forms. When breastfeeding, young mothers should give preference to boiled, stewed or fried mushrooms, such processing methods are the safest.
It is categorically impossible to eat salted and pickled mushrooms, as well as canned food during feeding. Cold mushroom preforms in jars contain too much salt and spices, this will negatively affect the composition of breast milk and lead to colic in the baby. In addition, it is the salted and pickled fruit bodies that can be dangerously poisoned, up to and including death.
As for whether fried champignons can be used for a nursing mother, the answer is no. These mushrooms contain an increased amount of oil and are difficult to digest during breastfeeding.
Although delicious and fresh fruiting bodies can be found in the forest, women are advised to opt for purchased mushrooms when breastfeeding. The fact is that young mushrooms are very similar to young pale toadstools, and there is always a risk of making mistakes when collecting.
You should buy champignons in the store
When buying a product, you need to pay attention to the following points:
- color - fresh champignons should be white or slightly beige, matte and without dark spots on the surface of the cap;
- structure - you need to choose fruiting bodies that have a film under the cap, and the cap itself is firmly connected to the leg;
- smell - a fresh product smells pleasantly of mushrooms, the aroma of dampness should not come from it;
- elasticity - the fruiting bodies should be dense, you should not buy a soft product.
When breastfeeding, it is better to choose small-sized fruit bodies, they will be cooked faster, and they will be absorbed better.
How can you cook champignons for a nursing mother
When breastfeeding, absolute preference should be given to stewed, baked and boiled mushrooms. Therefore, based on mushroom pulp, light soups and main dishes with vegetables and cereals are most often prepared:
- It is recommended to grind the mushrooms thoroughly during the cooking process, they will be absorbed better.
- Salt can only be added to mushroom dishes in very small quantities.
- It is better to refuse whole pepper and other hot spices.
Advice! Champignons for a nursing mother can be eaten with a small amount of high-quality oil - mushroom dishes during the feeding period should have a low fat content.
Fish fillet baked with mushrooms
Fresh mushrooms go well with soft fish fillets. The cooking recipe looks like this:
- 1 kg of fillet is lightly coated with vegetable oil and marinated in spices for half an hour, the spices need to be fragrant, but not hot;
- 500 g of champignon pulp and 2 leeks are cut as small as possible, mixed and stewed in a pan for about 5 minutes;
- after that, olive oil, 500 g of low-fat sour cream and a little flour are added to a hot pan;
- the mixture is stewed until it thickens and acquires a yellowish color, and then it is poured over the fish in a baking dish;
- fish fillets are put into the oven for half an hour at a temperature of up to 200 ° С
You can serve the dish with dill or basil, which will give the product a spicy taste and aroma.
Fish fillet with mushroom caps - a delicious and nutritious dish
Light mushroom soup
Champignons for a nursing mother can be used as part of another healthy and tasty dish - soup with champignons, vegetables and herbs. They do it like this:
- 500 g of champignons are finely chopped and poured into 1.5 liters of boiling water;
- add 4 peeled and diced potatoes;
- while the ingredients are boiling, fry some carrots and chopped onions;
- after the onion turns slightly golden, add it to the pan along with the carrots;
- the soup is salted to taste, the bay leaf is added and after a few more minutes it is removed from the heat.
A little sour cream and herbs are added to the finished dish, you can also throw rye croutons into the soup.
Mushroom cream soup
A nursing mother can have champignons with noodles and potatoes. Another recipe suggests making a very delicate and delicious soup. According to the recipe, you must:
- boil a liter of water or fragrant broth left over after cooking the chicken;
- cut 2 potatoes into cubes and boil for 10 minutes;
- add grated carrots, diced onion, 50 g noodles and 300 g finely chopped champignons to the pan;
- season with salt and cook for another 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
When the soup is ready, you need to cool it slightly, and then beat with a blender until puree and sprinkle with fresh herbs.
Creamy soup is very well absorbed by the stomach
Stewed mushrooms with apple
The mushroom product will be of great benefit during feeding if it is stewed with fresh green apples. It is very simple to prepare a dish according to a recipe, for this you need:
- pour 500 g of finely chopped fruit bodies into a saucepan;
- add a little water and simmer for 20 minutes;
- cut the apples into slices, add to the mushroom pulp, pour over the mushroom broth and salt to taste.
Apples and champignons are stewed for another 10 minutes, after which they are removed from the heat and enjoy a vitamin and delicious dish.
Important! Apples should be chosen exactly green, yellow and red sweet varieties are less digestible during breastfeeding.
Zucchini stewed with mushrooms
A nursing mother can stew champignons with zucchini. To prepare a healthy dish, you must:
- chop 500 g of peeled zucchini and the same amount of fresh mushrooms into smaller pieces;
- fry the ingredients for 5 minutes over low heat;
- fry the finely chopped onion separately for a couple of minutes, pour 100 ml of sour cream over it and salt.
The onion and sour cream are stewed for a quarter of an hour, then the mushroom plates are beautifully laid out over the sliced zucchini and strung on a wooden skewer, and then poured with hot gravy.
Zucchini and champignons make up for the lack of vitamins
Mushroom cutlets with buckwheat
You can make nutritious mushroom patties while breastfeeding. The recipe looks like this:
- boil 100 g of buckwheat in 200 ml of water;
- 100 g of champignons, grated carrots and finely chopped leeks are stewed in a pan in a small amount of water until softened;
- mix buckwheat, vegetables and mushroom pulp, add 1 egg, a little salt and 2 large tablespoons of flour;
- knead the dough and mold neat cutlets from it, then roll them in breading.
Cutlets are quickly fried in a small amount of olive oil, and then simmer for another 10 minutes in a saucepan with a little water.
Mushrooms with vegetables and rice
A nursing mother can use champignon mushrooms with rice, and they prepare the dish like this:
- quickly fried grated carrots and chopped onions;
- 300 g of champignons are cut into thin slices and stewed together with vegetables for 8 minutes;
- sprinkle the dish with mild spices, pour 200 g of rice on top and pour the ingredients with water;
- after boiling, stew rice, mushroom pieces and vegetables under the lid until the rice softens.
The dish quickly satiates when breastfeeding, since both mushrooms and rice satisfy hunger well.
Rice with champignons perfectly satisfies hunger
How to eat champignons with HS
When using any cooking recipes, you must adhere to the following rules:
- When breastfeeding, mushrooms can be added to the menu no earlier than the child is 4 months old.
- For the first time, you need to try just 1 small spoonful of boiled or stewed mushroom bodies, preferably in the morning. After that, you need to carefully monitor the child's reaction. If allergies do not appear, then you can further increase the daily amount of mushroom pulp, gradually bringing it to 70 g per day.
- Even with good tolerance, champignons should be consumed no more than once a week.
Attention! When taking champignons, you need to monitor the condition and stool of the child throughout breastfeeding. Sometimes individual intolerance does not appear immediately.
Limitations and contraindications to the use of champignons with hepatitis B
In general, mushrooms for a nursing mother can, however, with reservations, they have a number of contraindications. You cannot use them:
- with chronic ailments of the stomach, intestines, kidneys and gallbladder in a woman;
- with a tendency of a nursing mother to constipation;
- with congenital abnormalities in the work of the intestines and stomach in an infant;
- in the presence of ailments of the heart, kidneys and liver in an infant;
- with a tendency of an infant to diathesis.
With caution, you need to try mushroom bodies if a nursing baby reacts negatively to dairy products and meat. It is highly probable that the mushrooms will not be absorbed by the body during feeding.
With a healthy stomach and intestines of the mother and child, store-bought mushrooms will not do harm.
Champignons can be breastfed, but only if they are purchased from a trusted store and prepared according to safe recipes. Salted and canned mushrooms cannot be consumed during GW, and moderate dosages must also be observed.