Cucumbers with vodka for the winter are usually pickled according to certain recipes that make the product crispy. There are many secrets of pickling cucumbers, each of which has certain nuances. The right approach to cooking allows you to get an incredibly tasty snack.
Secrets of pickling cucumbers for vodka
Cucumber salad is a versatile snack with vodka, relevant for any holiday. It goes well with boiled potatoes and meat dishes. The sour-salty taste of the snack successfully neutralizes the bitterness of alcoholic beverages. To make the cucumbers tasty, you must follow the recipe.
The variety and quality of the fruit is of no small importance. Before canning, you should carefully examine the cucumbers for damage and defects. It is not recommended to give preference to large fruits. It is better to pay attention to medium-sized cucumbers. You should also get rid of too soft specimens. The surface of the vegetable should be hard and rough. For harvesting for the winter, it is better to cut the cucumbers into quarters. The larger the pieces, the longer the product will marinate.
Attention! Cucumber salads are undesirable to use immediately after preparation. It is necessary to let them soak in the marinade.
Traditional recipe for cucumbers with vodka
Cucumber preparations for vodka are most often made according to a traditional recipe. It is not only easy to perform, but also tested by the experience of many housewives. The ratio of ingredients is selected in such a way that the appetizer is moderately salty and very crispy.
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar;
- 4 kg of cucumbers;
- 15 cloves of garlic;
- 150 ml of sunflower oil;
- 2 tbsp. l. salt;
- 1 tbsp. acetic acid;
- 3 sprigs of dill.
- The cucumbers are washed and cut into thick circles.
- Vegetable oil, salt, sugar, dill and vinegar are mixed in a separate container.
- Put the cucumbers in a suitable sized saucepan. Sprinkle with chopped garlic on top and pour marinade over them.
- Put the pan in the refrigerator overnight. The dish is ready to use the very next day. To extend the shelf life, it can be corked in sterilized jars.
Cucumber salad for the winter with vodka and garlic
The recipe for cucumber salad with vodka for the winter with the addition of garlic is especially popular. It is spicy and salty-sweet at the same time. This combination of flavors allows you to use it as a snack for alcohol.
- 3 kg of cucumbers;
- 200 g of onions;
- 150 ml of 9% acetic acid;
- 250 g garlic;
- 1 tbsp. Sahara;
- 100 g of salt;
- a bunch of dill.
- Cut cucumbers into circles no more than 1 cm thick.
- Pre-peeled onions are cut into half rings, after which they are added to the cucumbers.
- The garlic is crushed with a press and placed on top of the vegetables.
- Sugar and salt are poured into the container, and then vinegar is poured.
- Stir the cucumbers thoroughly with your hands so that they are completely saturated with the marinade.
- Glass jars are sterilized in any usual way. Lettuce is poured into them, after which they are closed with sterile lids.
Cucumber salad with cabbage with vodka for the winter
As part of salads, cucumbers go well with other vegetables. A particularly successful tandem is obtained with the addition of cabbage. The recipe for cucumbers with vodka for the winter with a photo will help you understand the principle of cooking.
- 1 kg of cucumbers;
- 1 mild pepper;
- 1 kg of white cabbage;
- 100 ml of 9% vinegar;
- 1 kg of tomatoes;
- 100 g granulated sugar;
- 50 g of salt;
- 1 onion.
Algorithm of actions:
- The top leaves are removed from the cabbage head, after which the vegetable is thoroughly washed under running water. The cabbage is chopped into a separate container and then kneaded with your hands to get juice.
- The cucumbers are cut from both ends and filled with water for 30 minutes.
- Cut the pepper into strips, having previously cleaned it from partitions and seeds. Cucumbers are ground in the same way.
- Cut the onion into half rings. Carrots are grated for making Korean salads. Cut the tomatoes into thin slices.
- All vegetables are placed in a deep saucepan. Pour vinegar on top of them, and then add salt and sugar.
- The components of the salad are thoroughly mixed and set aside for one hour.
- After the specified time, the pot with the appetizer is placed on the stove for 10 minutes.
- The resulting dish is distributed in storage containers and rolled up.
Cucumbers with vodka and parsley for the winter
There is another popular recipe for pickles with vodka for the winter. Its distinctive feature is the addition of parsley. It gives the appetizer a special piquancy and saturates it with a huge amount of vitamins.
- 200 ml of acetic acid;
- 4 kg of cucumbers;
- 200 ml of sunflower oil;
- 1 liter of water;
- 100 g parsley;
- 3 tbsp. salt;
- 200 g granulated sugar;
- 1 head of garlic;
- 1 tbsp. ground pepper.
- Cucumbers cut into longitudinal parts are poured with water for 30 minutes.
- The parsley is thoroughly washed and then chopped with a knife. The garlic is passed through a press.
- Vinegar, garlic, sugar, pepper, salt and water are mixed in a separate container.
- Cucumbers are placed in a prepared marinade for four hours.
- After a specified time, the vegetables are placed in sterilized jars. Then they are rolled up with lids.
Recipe for cucumbers with dill for vodka for the winter
For a recipe for cucumber salad with vodka for the winter with dill, you will need the following products:
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 1.5 kg of cucumbers;
- 1.5 tbsp. acetic acid;
- 30 g dill;
- 90 g granulated sugar;
- 200 ml of sunflower oil;
- 30 g salt;
- pepper to taste.
- The tips are cut off from the cucumbers, after which the vegetable is placed in a container of water for three hours. This will make it crisper.
- After soaking, the cucumbers are cut into slices. Chopped garlic and dill are added to them.
- The contents of the container are covered with seasonings, poured with oil and vinegar. The salad is left at room temperature for three hours, closing the container with a lid. The olive color of the cucumbers testifies to the full readiness of the appetizer.
- The dish is laid out in sterilized jars and sealed.
Recipe for crispy cucumbers with vodka for the winter
Cucumbers for vodka for the winter are often prepared according to a recipe in which small fruits are involved. The appetizer is given its characteristic crunch by pre-soaking in cold water. The lower its temperature, the more crisp the cucumbers will be.
- 15 medium cucumbers;
- 1 tsp vinegar;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- ½ carrots;
- 2 dill umbrellas;
- 2 tbsp. Sahara;
- 1 tbsp. salt;
- 1 onion.
- Cucumbers are soaked in clean water for six hours.
- Meanwhile, the onions and carrots are cut into rings and placed in the jars.
- Garlic, dill umbrellas and parsley are also placed there.
- The soaked cucumbers are tightly packed into a jar.
- In a saucepan, a marinade is prepared based on water, salt and sugar. After boiling, it is poured into jars.
Pickled cucumbers with vodka with horseradish and currant leaves
Additional astringency can be added to the appetizer using currant leaves. During cooking, you should adhere to the recipe. This will help a step-by-step description of the process of preparing cucumbers for vodka for the winter.
- 2 cloves of garlic for each jar;
- 3 kg of small cucumbers;
- 6 peas of black pepper;
- 3 bay leaves;
- a sprig of dill;
- 7 currant leaves;
- 3-4 horseradish leaves;
- 180 ml of acetic acid;
- 2 tbsp. salt;
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar.
- Ponytails are cut off cucumbers. After that, the vegetable is placed in a deep basin filled with water for five hours.
- Sheets of currant and horseradish, pepper, garlic and dill are spread on the bottom of sterilized jars.
- Meanwhile, the marinade is prepared in a separate saucepan. Salt and sugar are dissolved in 3 liters of water. The resulting liquid is brought to a boil and removed from heat.
- Cucumbers are placed vertically in a jar. A bay leaf is placed on top, after which the contents are poured with hot marinade. Banks are closed with a seaming key.
Mouth-watering cucumbers with vodka for the winter with mustard seeds
Preservation with the addition of mustard turns out to be especially piquant. For this option for preparing a snack, it is better to use fresh gherkins. A step-by-step recipe will help to make delicious cucumbers for vodka for the winter.
- 20 small cucumbers;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds;
- 2 horseradish leaves;
- 2 tsp granulated sugar;
- 1 tsp salt;
- 40 ml of acetic acid;
- dill umbrella.
- Vegetables and herbs are gently washed with running water.
- Glass jars are poured over with boiling water. Horseradish, dill, mustard seeds and garlic are spread on their bottom.
- In a separate saucepan, prepare the marinade by dissolving sugar, salt and vinegar in water.
- Cucumbers are placed in jars and poured with marinade.
- The jars are closed with lids and put to sterilize in a water bath.
It is important not only to choose a recipe for cucumbers for vodka for the winter, but also to study the rules for storing conservation. At first, the jars are kept warm by turning them over with the lid down. It is advisable to cover them with a blanket. After a couple of days, the jars are removed to a dark and dry room with a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. You can use the refrigerator as storage space.
Important! If all conditions are met, conservation is suitable for use within 1-1.5 years.
For the winter, it is advisable to roll cucumbers with vodka in small cans. It is important to provide preservation with the necessary storage conditions. In this case, you can enjoy a delicious and crispy snack for a long time.