We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Volgograd region belongs to a region with a sharply continental climate. Its area contains a small number of forests. Mostly steppes and semi-deserts. The mushroom season begins a little later than in central Russia.
Mushrooms of the Volgograd region
Forest fruits begin to appear in spring, but August is considered the peak of harvest. It is necessary to go on a quiet hunt only with the knowledge with which you can distinguish edible species of mushrooms from inedible ones, otherwise you can cause serious harm to the body.
What edible and conditionally edible mushrooms grow in the Volgograd region
All representatives of the mushroom kingdom can be attributed to different periods of collection. The following species are the first to be harvested after the winter months:
- Chanterelles. Immediately striking because of the noticeable bright color, which is in the spectrum from yellowish to orange tones. The cap is large, wavy in shape along the edge with a slight indentation in the center. It has been growing in deciduous and coniferous forests since the beginning of May.
- Dummies. In the process of growth, the color of the hat changes from whitish to pink. Old individuals turn black. You need to collect only young mushrooms with excellent taste characteristics.
- Mushrooms. Easily stand out against the background of May greens with wide yellow-brown or reddish hats. A tall cylindrical leg can grow up to 20 cm.
Experienced mushroom pickers, knowing where the spring crop appeared, begin to prepare for the harvest in advance, planning the route.
For the summer period, there is a massive collection of the most famous mushrooms:
- White mushrooms. Begin to bear fruit in June. They are characterized by a wide leg and a large hat, the diameter of which can reach 40 cm. The skin color lies in the spectrum from brownish to dark with an admixture of red. You can go to the oak forests, birch groves and pine trees for the harvest.
- Champignon. They are the most common representatives of the mushroom kingdom of the Volgograd region. It is because of the excellent taste that they are successful among mushroom pickers. They grow both in forest zones and in meadows.
- Butterflies. Harvesting takes place in the middle of summer. Covered with a slippery-to-touch film, which is removed during fruit processing. Usually found in pine trees.
When collecting raincoats in their baskets, it is recommended to exercise caution, since only individuals of a white color are suitable for food. Dark specimens are inedible.
Where mushrooms grow in the Volgograd region
In the second half of summer, you can go in search of the following species:
- Gruzdy serving the wealth of the Volgograd region. In the center of the bright hat have a funnel. If brown spots are observed on its surface, such specimens should not be collected.
- Flywheels. The presence of cracks in brown hats indicates the ripeness of the fruit. At the place of cut, the flesh acquires a blue color. Search for this type of mushroom should be in pine forests among mosses.
Mushroom growth begins not only after precipitation. In places with moist soil, such as floodplain forests, you can always pick a lot of mushrooms, regardless of the weather. In the autumn, there are fewer varieties, namely:
- Ryadovka poplar. The name itself indicates the place of growth. Prefers to settle next to the poplar. The semicircular hat has a brown or reddish hue. The leg is cylindrical with a strong structure.
- Again They grow on wood by large families. Most often on birch felling, stumps or trunks.
- Greenfinch. Individuals of a yellowish color. Young representatives are characterized by a semicircular hat, which straightens over time.
Poisonous and inedible mushrooms of the Volgograd region
To avoid poisoning, the mushroom picker should know the main characteristics of inedible and poisonous mushrooms.
- Death cap. Belongs to the most dangerous fruiting bodies. The use of even a third of the fetus is fatal. In appearance, it is similar to mushrooms and russula.
- Entoloma is poisonous. Some mushroom pickers call it a poisonous pink plate.
- Amanita muscaria. Contains toxic compounds that have a psychotropic effect.
- Amanita muscaria. Similar to other poisonous species, but less dangerous.
- False champignons. A distinctive feature is the change in color of the pulp at the break, as well as an unpleasant odor.
Experienced mushroom pickers recommend taking only those types of mushrooms that are familiar. If there is even the slightest doubt about edibility, it is better to leave the fruit.
Where on the map of the Volgograd region look for mushrooms
According to mycologists, the Volgograd region has more mushrooms on its territory than the Moscow Region. The most popular regions are:
- lowlands in the vicinity of the Tsimlyansk reservoir are rich in pine and deciduous forests;
- VolgaAkhtuba floodplain;
- many open areas (pastures and meadows) near the Volgograd reservoir;
- island territories on the Volga.
Many mushroom pickers remember the most fruitful places where they prefer to go every year, laying their own paths.
How and where to pick mushrooms
The most mushroom places in Russia
Since the beginning of the mushroom season, various types of mushrooms have dominated in different regions of the country, the amount of which depends on the composition of the soil and climatic conditions. The peak usually falls at the end of summer. Besides the fact that a lot of delicious dishes can be prepared from a forest product, it seduces mushroom pickers with hunting excitement, so people are ready to go looking for it overcoming long distances.
- In the Altai Territory there are many ceps. Since the beginning of the mushroom season, people have also been collecting chanterelles, mushrooms, butter, mushrooms and honey mushrooms. The Ulyanovsk region, especially the Pazukhinsky forest, is famous for mushrooms. In addition to it, there are other areas rich in crops, for example, Cherdaklinsky. For porcini mushrooms, it is preferable to go to the Main, Barysh, and Staromain districts, and saffron mushrooms grow in the Melekess and Barysh districts.
- Residents of the Omsk region are also proud of their locality, where ceps, honey agarics and boletus grow, especially near a pond. For oils and mushrooms you need to go to Muromtsevo district. Most of all in the territory grows ceps.
- At the very peak of the forest harvest, many Muscovites go for mushrooms, namely in the southern and western direction from Moscow. On the way back, mushroom picker baskets are filled with chanterelles, porcini mushrooms, boletus and boletus.
- The forests of the Far East are no less rich in fruits. In the Amur Region, not far from Blagoveshchensk, you can pick up butter, porcini mushrooms and even mushrooms. At a short distance from the highway there are lakes, near which forests rich in mushrooms grow. Many mushroom pickers are found on the hills, where mushrooms, porcini mushrooms and butterfish grow.
- It is possible to collect butter, mushrooms, boletus and cap boletus in Siberia. In the vicinity of the villages of the Krasnoyarsk Territory, white champignons grow, especially in places where cows graze. Not far from Irkutsk in the forests you can collect a lot of waves, mushrooms, mushrooms, boletus and butter.
- In the Primorsky Territory, the mushroom season lasts until November. The forests are famous for mushrooms, russula, mushrooms, mushrooms, mushrooms, chanterelles, boletuses. Each forest is characterized by the presence of species specific to it.
- To hunt quietly in Tatarstan, it is not necessary to travel hundreds of kilometers. With good results, you can, for example, visit the birch grove Derbyshek. The surroundings of Swan Lake are considered the most popular place for mushroom pickers, so you need to collect them in time in order not to return with an empty basket.
Where mushrooms grow in the Volgograd region
Going for forest gifts, it is important to be careful, remembering the basic rules that help maintain health for ourselves and other people.