We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cauliflower is one of the components of winter homemade preparations. It and other vegetables are canned in glass containers, which are pre-sterilized in the oven or in a water bath. Banks are closed with iron or tin lids.
Canned cauliflower pickle recipes
Cauliflower pickling for the winter in jars occurs when using various vegetables and fruits. Usually carrots, peppers, beets, broccoli are used. The pickling process involves brine, which is prepared on the basis of hot water, salt, vinegar and granulated sugar.
The easiest recipe
You can pickle cauliflower in a convenient and quick way. This recipe uses carrots and several other ingredients for the marinade.
The algorithm for cooking cauliflower for the winter is divided into a number of stages:
- A couple of heads of cabbage weighing up to 3 kg are divided into inflorescences and washed with warm water.
- Half a kilo of carrots are chopped into circles.
- First, dill, black currant foliage and celery stalks are placed in a jar.
- Then the vegetable slices are placed.
- The brine is formed by boiling a liter of water, where three large tablespoons of salt are poured.
- Jars are filled with hot liquid. They are sealed with nylon caps.
- After cooling, pickled vegetables are stored in a cool place.
Hot pepper recipe
Chili pepper will help to spice up the workpieces. When working with it, you need to follow safety rules and avoid direct contact of pepper with the skin.
Such a recipe for the winter includes a certain sequence of stages:
- Kilogram cabbage is divided into parts.
- The resulting inflorescences are dipped in a container with water and put on fire. When the liquid begins to boil, the temperature is reduced and the cabbage is boiled for 5 minutes.
- The water is drained from the container, and the treated inflorescences are left in a colander.
- Three bell peppers should be peeled and chopped into half rings.
- The carrots are chopped by hand or using kitchen appliances.
- Chop two chili peppers into rings. The seeds can be left, then the snack will become more spicy.
- The cloves from the garlic head are cut into plates.
- The vegetables are mixed and distributed among the jars. A spoonful of coriander, previously chopped in a mortar, is added to them.
- Parsley (1 bunch) should be finely chopped.
- The preparation of the marinade takes place in the following way. A liter of water requires an incomplete glass of sugar and two large tablespoons of salt. After the marinade has boiled, add ¼ glass of oil and 0.2 l of vinegar.
- Jars are filled with marinade, sealed with lids and left to cool.
If beets appear in the recipe, the workpieces acquire a rich color and sweetish taste. How to pickle cauliflower with beets, you can learn from the following recipe:
- Cabbage inflorescences (1.5 kg) should be separated from the head of cabbage and rinsed thoroughly.
- Large beets are peeled and cut into thin strips.
- Carrots should be peeled and grated with a grater.
- Ten garlic cloves should be chopped into several pieces.
- A three-liter jar is filled with vegetables, which are stacked in layers.
- Ground pepper and paprika are poured between the layers in the amount of 1/3 tbsp. l. and 1 tbsp. for the entire volume, respectively.
- The contents of the container are poured with boiling marinade. It is prepared by boiling a liter of water. Be sure to pour two large tablespoons of salt into it.
- 150 ml of vinegar and half a glass of sunflower oil are added to the container.
- The container is closed with a lid and placed in a cool place for three days.
Bell pepper recipe
Bell peppers are another sweet ingredient used in home canning. In combination with cauliflower for the winter, they get a delicious all-purpose snack.
In this case, the recipe for pickled cauliflower has a certain look:
- A small cabbage forks are cut into inflorescences.
- Grind two carrots on a grater.
- Bell peppers should be peeled and chopped in half rings.
- Three garlic cloves are chopped through a press.
- The components are mixed in one container.
- To prepare the filling, a spoonful of salt and two tablespoons of granulated sugar are added to a liter of boiled water. Be sure to use spices: peppercorns, bay leaves, a spoonful of dill seeds, an umbrella of cloves.
- Vegetables are dipped into the marinade and the liquid is brought to a boil. Then you should reduce the temperature and cook the ingredients for a couple of minutes.
- Jars are filled with vegetable mass together with marinade and they are rolled up with lids.
- The containers are kept at room conditions for at least 5 hours.
- Cabbage is stored in jars in the cold for the winter.
Sour apples with high hardness are suitable for the preparation of pickles. Late autumn and winter varieties meet these requirements.
The following sequence will show you how to cook cabbage with apples:
- The cabbage (1 kg) is cut to form several inflorescences.
- One sour apple should be cut into slices. The seeds and skins must be removed.
- Carrots are cut into thin slices or strips.
- Cut half the head of the garlic into slices.
- Prepared components are poured into sterilized jars. Add dill, parsley or other herbs if desired. From the spices, you need to prepare bay leaves and peppercorns.
- On the stove, you need to boil a liter of water, where 3 large tablespoons of granulated sugar and 2 tablespoons of salt are poured.
- After removing from the heat, add half a glass of vinegar and fill the prepared jars with marinade.
- I close the jars with iron lids, wrap them in a blanket and leave to cool.
- Pickled cauliflower with apples is kept cool.
Pickling in tomato
As a marinade, you can use not only plain water, but also tomato juice. Pickling in tomato for the winter is done in the following way:
- Individual inflorescences are obtained from a head of cabbage (2 kg). They are immersed in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Three bell peppers are cut in half rings.
- Two heads of garlic are peeled and rubbed with a grater.
- Ripe tomatoes (1.2 kg) are placed in boiling water for a couple of minutes and peeled. The pulp is chopped in a blender or through a sieve to get juice.
- At the next stage of cooking, the vegetable components are dipped in tomato juice, ½ cup of sugar and 2 tablespoons of salt are added.
- The mass is brought to a boil, after which the temperature is lowered and boiled for half an hour.
- Then 120 g of vinegar and a glass of refined oil are added to the resulting mixture.
- Vegetables are packaged in jars, pasteurized for 20 minutes and rolled up with metal lids.
Broccoli is another ingredient for homemade preparations. Pickled cauliflower for the winter is prepared using the following technology:
- Broccoli and cauliflower, divided into inflorescences, are dipped in boiling water for three minutes. Then you need to cool them with cold water so that the vegetables retain their bright color.
- Sweet peppers (half a kilogram) are cut into half rings.
- Tomatoes (1 kg) are cut into slices.
- Vegetables are preserved using a marinade, which is formed by boiling a liter of water. Be sure to pour sugar and salt into it (three large spoons each).
- Half a glass of vinegar and a glass of oil are added to the marinade.
- Then you need to lower all the prepared vegetables into the pan and cook them for 10 minutes over low heat.
- The mixture is laid out in glass jars.
- The containers are closed with tin lids.
- The jars are turned over and left under a blanket to cool.
Delicious preparations are obtained by combining seasonal vegetables. Each type of vegetables for an assortment with cauliflower must be taken 1 kg. The set of components can be changed depending on taste preferences.
To pickle cauliflower with vegetables, you need to follow certain steps:
- First, the cabbage is divided into parts.
- Broccoli is processed in a similar way.
- Tomatoes, cucumbers and carrots are cut into slices.
- Sweet peppers need to be cut into half rings.
- Two garlic heads are divided into cloves and cut into slices.
- Vegetables are distributed in jars, in addition, you can put a clove (5 pcs.).
- For marinating, prepare 3 liters of water, which are set to boil. Be sure to add 1.5 tablespoons of sugar and salt.
- When the water starts to boil, count down 3 minutes and turn off the comfort.
- A glass of vinegar is added to the marinade.
- The contents of the containers are poured with hot liquid.
- Banks are tightened with lids.
- Pickled vegetables are stored in a cool place.
Korean style pickling
Korean dishes are distinguished by their spicy flavor and use of spices. Cauliflower is perfectly suited to produce blanks that meet these requirements.
Cauliflower pickling for the winter is carried out according to the order:
- A head of cabbage weighing 0.7 kg must be washed and divided into inflorescences.
- Cabbage inflorescences are dipped in boiling water for several minutes. Then you need to drain the liquid and leave the vegetables in a colander.
- One carrot is grated on a Korean grater or cut into large pieces.
- Five garlic cloves are chopped into large plates.
- A dish with a liter of water is placed on the stove, where you need to dissolve two tablespoons of salt and a glass of granulated sugar.
- After boiling, remove the pan from the heat and add 50 ml of oil.
- Mix the vegetable ingredients, add 2 bay leaves, coriander, paprika and ground pepper. Spices can be used in any proportion, but in the end up to 2 hours of the mixture is used.
- Marinate vegetables in a sterilized jar with hot marinade.
Recipe with herbs
A rich-tasting snack made from cabbage, carrots, hot peppers and herbs. Pickle vegetables as follows:
- The cabbage head must be cut into pieces and placed in boiling salted water.
- After 3 minutes, the water is drained off.
- Cut two carrots into narrow pieces.
- Chili peppers are chopped into rings.
- Fresh onions, dill and cilantro are chopped into small pieces.
- The components are mixed and distributed in containers.
- For marinating, a pouring consisting of 1 liter of water, two tablespoons of sugar and salt is required.
- After boiling, remove the liquid from the stove and add squeezed lemon juice and a spoonful of coriander.
- Glass jars are filled with hot marinade, where all vegetables are first transferred.
- Containers with pickled cauliflower for the winter are sealed with lids and left to cool.
Canned cauliflower is used as a main course snack in winter. It is cooked in combination with carrots, broccoli and other vegetables. Depending on the set of starting components, sweeter preparations with beets and peppers or a hot snack with chili and spices are obtained. Banks for blanks for winter storage are sterilized.
One way to preserve vegetables is described in detail in the video: