We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Not everyone knows how to cook russula at home. In addition to preparations for the winter, they make excellent everyday dishes that can be classified as delicacies. Those who decide to do this for the first time, it is better to familiarize themselves with the rules of the process.
What to do with russula
Russula belongs to the third variety of mushrooms. Because of this, some do not dare to collect them in the forest. But you can cook this look in different ways, always the dishes are obtained with delicious taste and a very appetizing look.
They grow practically throughout Russia. Having collected a large harvest, it is enough to boil it to prepare it frozen for the winter. They are also suitable for pickles.
There are different ways to prepare russula for every day. Having studied them, the hostess will understand that such mushrooms are suitable for first and second courses, snacks and pastries.
Important! The name of the mushroom can be misleading. Only a few varieties of russula are suitable for consumption without heat treatment.
How to cook russula mushrooms properly
It is necessary to process russula immediately after collection in order to prevent spoilage.
First steps for cooking:
- Like all mushrooms, large debris is first removed: moss, leaves and needles of needles. To do this, use a brush or soft brush. Scrape off adhering residues with a knife. It is necessary to carefully examine the mushroom plates.
- To get rid of worms russula soak for a couple of hours in water with salt, and then rinse well.
- Cut off blackened and rotten places, remove the skin from the cap so that the mushrooms do not become slippery.
Cookware should be taken from stainless steel and soaked in acidified water if there is no time for heat treatment.
You can cook russula mushrooms in different ways. Only strong specimens are allowed to cook, since old and loose ones will simply fall apart. This process should last no more than half an hour with the addition of spices. It will change the fragility property to elasticity.
For frying, you do not need to boil the russula first, so as not to lose the useful composition. Vegetable oil, olive oil, or butter are suitable as fat. Pre-cut the hats into slices, and the legs into strips.
What can be cooked from russula
Every housewife can cook delicious russula. The list of dishes is very long. Below are the most popular recipes for setting the table.
How to cook russula with potatoes
The most common cooking method in summer is with new potatoes. But even in winter, the dish will give rich aromas of the hot season.
The grocery set is simple:
- russula - 600 g;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- young potatoes - 1 kg;
- butter and vegetable oil;
Cook by repeating all steps:
- Chop the garlic and onion and fry in a pan until transparent.
- Add russula cut into slices and fry for about 10 minutes until the juice evaporates.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into strips and season with salt. Send to mushrooms in a few minutes.
- First, cook under the lid, and then fry until golden brown.
The dish is served sprinkled with herbs and sour cream.
How to cook russula dumplings
More often you can find recipes for dumplings with potatoes. Cooking russula in this way will be a revelation for some.
- dumplings dough - 0.5 kg;
- starch - 2 tbsp. l .;
- mushrooms - 0.5 kg;
- sugar - ½ tsp;
- green onions - ½ bunch;
- ground black pepper, salt to taste.
Step by step cooking:
- Knead the dough.
- You should start cooking with a bust of russules. Even broken pieces will do, as they will twist. This species is sometimes bitter. To get rid of this, it is enough to soak them in water and dry them.
- Pass through a meat grinder and put in a colander covered with gauze. This will remove excess liquid.
- Add finely chopped green onions, pepper, sugar and salt. The minced meat will be a little thinner. Top up with starch, which will fix it.
- Blind the dumplings in your favorite way and boil for no more than 5 minutes after boiling.
Be sure to put a piece of butter in the finished dish.
How to make russula salad
A very simple salad can be made with mushrooms after harvest to enjoy a delicious meal.
- boiled russula - 350 g;
- carrots, onions - 1 pc.;
- bell pepper - 1 pc.;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- vinegar 6% - 50 ml;
- salt, paprika and sugar - ½ tsp each;
- refined oil - 50 ml;
- a mixture of peppers;
The description of all the steps will help to prepare a salad of fresh russula:
- Cut the boiled mushrooms and peeled peppers into strips.
- Remove the husk from the onion and chop finely into half rings.
- Grind carrots for Korean snacks.
- Mix in a convenient bowl.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, toss in the crushed garlic and immediately pour into prepared foods.
- Add vinegar diluted with salt and sugar.
- Add spices to taste so as not to overdo it.
- Put in a cool place for 2 hours.
Such a snack keeps well in glassware for a week.
How to make russula meatloaf
It is worth trying for every housewife to prepare a roll with russula in the oven for the festive table.
- mushrooms - 400 g;
- minced meat - 800 g;
- carrots - 1 pc.;
- egg - 1 pc.;
- onion - 1 pc.;
- butter and vegetable oil;
- set of spices.
Step by step cooking:
- Saute the chopped vegetables first. When they become golden brown, add soaked, dried and chopped russula. After the liquid has evaporated, add salt and pepper.
- Break an egg into the minced meat, add the necessary spices and stir.
- For convenience, you will need a cling film on which to lay out the meat product in the form of a rectangle 1 cm thick.
- Distribute the mushroom filling in the middle without touching the edges.
- Lifting the film from the long side, gently roll the roll.
- Transfer it to a piece of foil, oiled with vegetable oil. Close tightly.
- Cook on a baking sheet in the oven at 200 ° C for about 40 minutes.
Open and bake 10 minutes before the end to create a light crust. You can sprinkle with grated cheese for this.
How to make russula pie
Delicious mushroom pastries will help you to have a pleasant evening.
- puff pastry - 500 g;
- eggs - 5 pcs.;
- russula - 300 g;
- flour - 80 g;
- leeks - 200 g;
- sour cream - 150 g;
- vegetable oil - 30 ml;
- fresh herbs;
- seasoning for mushrooms;
- black pepper and salt.
- Prepare russula. So as not to taste bitter, first soak in water, and then cut into pieces.
- Make a batter with 2 eggs and flour. Dip mushrooms in it and fry on both sides in vegetable oil.
- In the same fat, sauté chopped leeks. At the end add chopped herbs and cool.
- Roll out the dough, shape and transfer to a greased baking sheet.
- Lay out the onion frying in layers, and then the mushrooms.
- Separately prepare the sour cream sauce, the remaining eggs and the seasoning. Drizzle over the top.
- Send to preheated oven for 50 minutes.
Allow to cool slightly after baking and cut into pieces.
How to make russula sauce
After collecting the russula, you can prepare a dressing for other dishes. One of them is described step by step in this recipe.
- onions - 0.5 kg;
- mushrooms - 700 g;
- sour cream - 200 g;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- refined oil - 30 ml;
- greens - ½ bunch;
- Bay leaf;
- salt pepper.
- Preheat a heavy-bottomed skillet. Saute chopped onions in butter.
- When it becomes transparent, lay out the russula, which were previously cleaned and washed.
- Fry over high heat to get rid of the juice faster.
- Add bay leaves, spices and chopped garlic.
- Cook, stirring all the time.
- Add sour cream and simmer over low heat for no more than 10 minutes.
It remains only to add greenery.
How to make russula tartlets
A wonderful appetizer that is suitable for a festive table, buffet table and simple gatherings. You can cook it from russula hats and legs.
- mushrooms - 500 g;
- eggs - 6 pcs.;
- mayonnaise - 4 tbsp. l .;
- onion - 1 pc.;
- vegetable oil;
- Peel russula, rinse and soak.
- After drying, finely chop and fry over high heat with onions until tender.
- Boil hard-boiled eggs, remove the shell. Cut the proteins to the mushrooms.
- Season with mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- Fill the tartlets. Grate the yolk on top.
Decorate with herbs and place on a wide plate.
How to make russula sandwiches
It is worth preparing a very simple dish of russula mushrooms as a snack - a sandwich.
- black bread;
- salt and pepper;
- green onions.
- Cut the mushrooms into small cubes, fry until cooked in a little oil. At the end, salt and pepper if desired.
- Cool and mix with mayonnaise.
- Cut black bread and make toast, drying in the oven.
- Spread each with a filling.
Garnish with chopped green onions.
How to make russula chops
Mushroom chops will be a completely original appetizer. Not everyone had a chance to use russula in this form.
A set of products:
- russula hats - 20 pcs.;
- eggs - 3 pcs.;
- sour cream - 40 g;
- flour - 4 tbsp. l .;
- salt and pepper to taste.
Cooking is pretty simple:
- Beat eggs, add sour cream, spices.
- Better to choose flat and wide mushroom caps. Peel them, soak in salted water and dry.
- Dip in batter one at a time and fry in oil.
- At the end, put everything in a pan, pour out the rest of the sour cream mixture and bring to readiness under a lid over low heat.
Serve hot and cold.
Tips for making russula at home
Above are recipes for russula dishes with photos. It is easy to cook delicious food using them. But there are tips to listen to:
- The food options are given for information purposes only. Each of them can be modified based on family preferences.
- Sometimes recipes contain mayonnaise, which makes dishes high in calories. For people on a diet, it is better to replace it with sour cream.
- Any filling is suitable for tartlets. For example, mushroom salad or julienne.
- For sauce and soup, russula is best cut into pieces of different sizes. Small cubes will fill the dish with aroma, and large ones - with taste.
It is worth adding various seasonings and ingredients to diversify the menu.
Cooking russula is not that difficult. Do not go around them in the forest during a "quiet hunt". If a large crop is harvested, then it is necessary to freeze after boiling in order to "create" in the kitchen and in winter.